Il porte le nom de code de l’Atari 2600 et c’est un émulateur d’Atari 2600 (dingue!), multi-plateformes et libre. Ci-dessous les détails de cette nouvelle version, ça se télécharge par ici.
- Improved ‘DASH’ bankswitching scheme support; there is now a debugger tab for changing banks and viewing internal cart RAM, and autodetection is now implemented.
- Added ‘MDM’ (Menu Driven Megacart) bankswitch scheme as described on AtariAge and originally developed by Edwin Blink.
- Improved snapshot viewing in the ROM launcher; snapshots are now scaled to the available space, and can better accommodate sizes other than those generated by Stella itself.
- Improved support on multi-monitor systems. Stella will now use the same monitor for fullscreen-windowed mode switches. Special thanks to Magnus Lind for patches that added this functionality.
- Removed the ‘bank’ command from the debugger prompt, as it only worked (inconsistently) with certain bankswitch types. The bankswitch UI should now be used to query/set bank state.
- Fixed bug in disassembly output; instructions at $F000 were never being highlighted during execution.
- The UNIX configure script now supports newer versions of Hurd. Special thanks to Stephen Kitt for the patch.