Nvidia monte en version 346.47 ses drivers graphiques, ça se chope ici (x86) et là (x64) dessous les changements. Bisous.
- Added support for the following GPUs:
- Quadro K620M
- Quadro K2200M
- GeForce GTX 965M
- Fixed a bug that could cause rendering corruption in GLX clients using PBOs and/or VBOs when using GLX indirect rendering.
- Fixed a bug that caused Xinerama layouts which included X screens with ‘Option “UseDisplayDevice” “none”‘ to be represented incorrectly in the nvidia-settings control panel.
- Fixed a bug that could cause glXSwapBuffer() to block for longer than necessary in multi-threaded GLX applications using the GLX_NV_delay_before_swap extension.
- Fixed a bug that caused OpenGL applications using the NV_path_rendering extension to crash after a modeswitch event.
- Fixed a bug that caused DisplayPort audio to stop working after monitors are hotplugged.